Pet Health Club
Talk to us today about our Pet Health Club which provides care in the form of annual vaccinations, flea and worm treatments, and nurse consultations.
Members of the Pet Health Club benefit from:
- Spreading the cost of preventative health care with affordable monthly Direct Debit payments
- 10% cost savings over our standard pricing for routine preventative healthcare
- 40% discounts on microchipping
- A 10% discount on a range of our other veterinary services – routine castration and spaying, kennel cough vaccinations, rabies vaccinations, long-term medication (terms and conditions apply), dentistry (excluding anaesthetic) and out-of-hours consultations
- A 10% discount on retail purchases from our waiting room, including pet food
The Pet Health Club fee covers:
- Annual booster vaccinations for dogs and cats
- Full clinical examination by a veterinary surgeon at annual vaccination time
- Worming treatments with Droncit as required
- 12 monthly flea treatments of Advocate or Nexgard Spectra
- Two dental and dietary nurse consultations each year
Pet Health Club fees (all prices include VAT)
Kittens and cats
Monthly £12.50 (Annually £150.00)
Puppies and dogs
Weight 0-10kg – Monthly £13.00 (Annually £156.00)
Weight 10-20kg – Monthly £14.00 (Annually £168.00)
Weight 20-30kg – Monthly £15.00(Annually £180.00)
Weight 30-40kg – Monthly £16.50 (Annually £198.00)
Weight over 40kg – Monthly £17.50 (Annually £210.00)
All plans provide worming with Droncit tablets. We recommend treating your pet every three to six months depending on their lifestyle. Alternative wormers may be purchased. Please speak to one of our vets.
For puppies, kittens and adults whose vaccines are overdue, you can upgrade your plan to include a full vaccination course instead of a booster vaccination for a one-off additional fee of only £25.00.
How do I register?
Please download a leaflet, terms and conditions and application form below. Complete the application form and bring it into the surgery.
If you have any queries, please feel free to call and speak to one of our team in Bridgwater on 01278 451592 or in Burnham-On-Sea on 01278 794794.
Download the details
Please click on the links below to download the information.