Bored... or is your home v’s work life balance not in your favour?
We are recruiting and what we are offering may be a better suit … take a look it may work out for the both of us!
Blake Vets – Bridgwater are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join our team.
Here are the details made simple:
- We are a small animal practice looking for someone who is keen to learn and happy to provide sole charge, including OOH when necessary. The rota is for 1 in 7 nights on duty, 4 day working week with an average of 38 hours in the practice plus on call. Time off in lieu for days worked at weekends.
- We offering a Salary based on experience and what you can bring to the team.
- Our Salary ranges from £29,000 for the newly qualified up to £50,000 if you have a lot to offer us and working at a Senior Vet status.
- If you fall somewhere in between the two then get in contact and we can discuss further.
- We have 3 practices - Showground Road, Robins Drive Bridgwater and Berrow Road Burnham on sea.
- 25 days paid holiday not including bank holidays
- 5 days paid CPD leave
- £1500 CPD Allowance per annum
- Are you out of the area? Then ask us about our relocation package we may be able to help towards that!
- Private Medical Insurance
- VDS Membership paid
- Service based holiday entitlement increases
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Paid bereavement leave
- Company sick pay
- Employee opinion survey
- Free uniform in a number of roles
- Annual pay reviews
- Social events
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Academy & Leadership courses
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
- Free flu jabs
Our biggest asset is the team already here at Blake Vets, we are looking for someone to bring their personality and professional skills to the team and if you can bake then this will also go down well too!!
Now for the important HR bit:
As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
To apply, please email your CV to Claire at Matt.Stevens@blakevets.co.uk or call 01278 451592 for more information.