Pet Health Club
Talk to us today about our Pet Health Club which provides preventative care in the form of annual vaccinations, flea and worm treatments, and nurse consultations.
Members of the Pet Health Club benefit from:
- Spreading the cost of preventative health care with affordable monthly Direct Debit payments
- Substantial savings over our standard pricing for routine preventative healthcare
- Microchipping included
- Discounts on a range of our other veterinary services -20% off routine castration and spaying, 20% off long-term medication (terms and conditions apply), 10% off dentistry and out-of-hours consultations.
- 10% discount on retail purchases from our waiting room, including pet food. 25% off Royal Canin, Hills, Burgess Excel and Purina Proplan pet foods (some exclusions may apply).
The Pet Health Club fee covers:
- Annual booster vaccinations for dogs and cats
- Full clinical examination by a veterinary surgeon at annual vaccination time and six months.
- Worming treatments.
- 12 monthly flea treatments.
- Nurse nail clips and anal gland checks.
Pet Health Club fees (all prices include VAT)
Kittens and cats
Monthly £13.60 (Annually £163.20)
Puppies and dogs
Monthly £15.60 (Annually £187.20)
Monthly £10.99 (Annually £131.88)
If you have any queries, please feel free to call and speak to one of our team